Jacquie McCarroll – Project Advisory and Operational Planning Consultant – Calgary, Alberta.
Strong Leadership background in Information Management Project and Operations. For the last twenty years, I have been contracted to help bring projects back on track for Project Rollout or Implementation Planning. Coaching contracts for Project or Transition to Operations planning. Excel at Coaching Leaders into place.
Professional Coaching Services
Transition and Operations Mentorship
Project Manager – Murphy Oil Corporation
Developed a Transition plan, Support procedures and Migration plans for five global locations to implement a COTS Cloud Based M-Files System. Executed the global implementation and migrations for all locations.
Prepare and mentor operational team in place.
Senior Portfolio Manager – Shell Canada
(2012 – 2014)
Advisory contract on the management of information for a portfolio of capital projects under five million.
– Analyzed and redeveloped work processes and implemented systems to allow for the team to deliver within established service level agreements.
– Attain agreement to deliverables list for transition of completed projects with operational stakeholders.
– Contributed and actively participated in various multidisciplinary workshops and led subsequent information management workshops and meetings focused on streamlining activities and reducing costs.
– Coordinated and managed an initiative to standardize deliverables for repeatable capital projects that eliminated complexity and reduced project costs. Successfully presented the outcome and implementation plan to a process council of senior stakeholders for endorsement.
– Designed and led an improvement strategy to align information management practices across a portfolio of projects spanning three countries, including developing procedures and work instructs to provide consistent project delivery and eliminate redundant, ad hoc processes.
EDMS Information Management Lead – AMEC
Initially contracted to rollout a COTS EDMS system that had hit roadblocks. Created and Executed Rollout and Data Transition Plans. Developed Service Level Agreements, Support Procedures and Plans.
– Led an initiative to standardize deliverables for repeatable capital projects that eliminated complexity and reduced project costs, by facilitating meetings with multidisciplinary subject matter experts.
– Led an initiative to automate engineering drawing reviews from remote locations.
– Client management and delivery to five major Oil & Gas Clients in the use of the EDMS systems and processes.
– Coached and mentored a team of systems management professionals in support of all client instances of the systems and processes.